Sunday 23 December 2012

OPI: Holiday Glow (REMIX!!!)

Well not a remix.  More like a re-swatch.  This was actually one of my first post almost a year ago.  And I decided I wanted to re-swatch it!

Holiday Glow is from the 2009 Holiday Wishes collection.  It's discontinued but I see it all the time still.  Especially at beauty supply stores.  Swatching it again I realize that this is a brownish purple. Filled with gold and I want to say copper glitter.  It applied in 3 coats and the formula was super easy to use.  Photos were taken after no cleanup.

I don't know what it is but last time I swatched it I didn't love it.  This time I do! :) And maybe it's because I'm wearing it now but I think something called Holiday Glow is perfect for leading up to Christmas. Everything kind of has that Holiday Glow to it.  People, houses, stores.  It's everywhere! It's like herpes. I can ruin any post :P






Hope you guys have an amazing Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. That is a seriously beautiful polish!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very unique! it looks like a galaxy mani in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does :) Now that you mention it I actually think I would LOVE it if it were exactly the same but blue!

      Delete
  3. It looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty glowy polish! And nice way to ruin a post hahaha

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...