Monday 31 December 2012

DRAGONS ARISE(AND BOOTS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is what I demand you scream at the top of your lungs, while you extend your arms to the heavens at the stroke of midnight.  Feel free to omit the boots part Deal?  Deal.

This manicure I actually did at the beginning of December and forgot to post it.  It's A-England Dragon and microbeads.  I wore it because I did another one of those fan fiction shows.  This time round it was Game of Thrones*.  I honestly was clueless on what I should do.  So I decided this would be the perfect time to use Dragon!  If you don't understand why it was the perfect timing go read the books(A Song of Ice and Fire) or watch the show.  It was simple and badass.  It was perfect.

Now I was hoping to take some shots in the sun so you could see Dragon in all its glory.  Alas in the 4 days I had the on the sun would NOT come out :(  Oh well.  Despite the fact that I didn't get to show it to you in the sun I would like to point out one of the reasons I LOVE holos like this.  No they aren't crazy and in your face.  In the sun they reveal their inner sparkle.  But even when you go inside while the holo might disappear you are still left with a stunning, rich colour.




Oh and check out my new Steve Madden Combat boots!  Courtesy of boxing day :) If you spend any amount of time with me you will quickly realize that my pair of combat boots are my favourite pair of shoes!  I've had them for a few years and decided it was time to upgrade.  I chose these because they were still simple enough to really wear with anything and anywhere. 


Last but not least EVERYONE HAVE A FUN AND BE SAFE WHILE RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR!!! So let's keep is classy and try not to start dry heaving on the way home :D

8 comments:

  1. Those boots are awesome! Happy new years to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a-england Dragon is on my wish list... it seems to me that it is on my wish list too long... i'll have to do something about it, because it's gorgeous! :-) It looks good on you and I like the beads! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're nails look great, and I'm a little jelous of your boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool mani - and the boots too - perfect match LOL!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots!!! Wow!
    Happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i love this mani! that green is gorgeous and the beads are so cool with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all kinds of fabulous! I *love* the polish, and it looks amazing all studded up! Not to mention, your new boots are AWESOME.

    (I reeeeeally wish it wasn't so hot where I live--I miss being able to wear chunky boots without my feet melting off!)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...